Electric Yacht can supply your electric outboard needs. These outboards provide auxiliary power for smaller sailboats and can serve as trolling motors on fishing boats.
48V Parsun 4 and 5 hp Outboard Motors.
View pdf with performance data using a Parsun 4hp on an Pearson Ensign and a J22.
Parsun 4 hp
Parsun 5 hp
- Perfect for pontoon and sail boats. A more powerful electric outboard with remote throttle control, long shaft, and an electric tilt feature.
- Designed for 48 VDC battery systems. Provides 100 amps of continuous current and a 10 second “power boost” of 140 amps to get you away from the dock. Remote Control, 12 ft. cable, spare power connector, and manual. 2 year limited manufacturers warranty.
- Whisper quiet operation: talk in normal tones
- No refueling of gasoline to deal with
- Starts every time
- No smoke, no fumes, no noise
Recharging the batteries can be through a regular shore power hook-up (and 48V charger), or “off-grid” with solar panels and/or a wind generator.
- Never again worry about starting problems, fuel mixing, warm-up, operating temps or engine maintenance.
- Engine “Spring tune-up” is a thing of the past!
- All system components are good for thousands of operating hours and even the lowest cost batteries have a life expectancy of 5 years.
- Tiller and Remote control versions
- Battery Gauge in a convenient location
- Throttle Kit and Steering Brackets
- Long and Short shaft versions
- Freshwater or saltwater operation
- Brushless motor is water-cooled
- Low voltage warning beeper
- Over-current protection
- Stalled propeller shutdown
- Intelligent Motor Controller
- 48 Volt DC, 100 amp max draw (4 hp)
- 48 Volt DC, 140 amp max draw (5 hp)
- Weight: 65-75 pounds
- 4 hp fits 15 or 20 inch transoms
- 2 year limited warranty
- Operating manual
- Tether Switch
- Spare 125 amp connector
Need a Torqeeto?
Please call during standard business hours
- No categories