Clean, Green, Quiet!
Electric Yacht, North Americas number one builder of recreational electric inboard propulsion systems announces our new website and 6 exciting new products!
· QuietTorque™ 5.0sd – innovative small electric sail drive system of boats to 28ft.
· QuietTorque™ 10.0sd – innovative small electric sail drive system of boats to 32ft.
· QuietTorque™ 12.5LCsd – innovative small liquid cooled electric sail drive of boats to 35ft.
· QuietTorque™ 25.0LC – innovative 38kW liquid cooled system powering of boats to 45ft.
· QuietTorque™ 38.0LC – innovative 38kW liquid cooled system powering of boats to 50ft.
· QuietTorque™ 50.0LC – innovative 50kW liquid cooled system powering of boats to 60ft.
Curious? Please fill out the form on the Contact Us page and we will provide a design solution to meet your needs. Please advise if you would prefer email or telephone reply.
Design Your System
Determining the right system to fit your vessel is a straight forward process using the Design page. Submitting the Request for Design form with your specifications will allow us to recommend a motor and battery system designed to meet your needs, along with performance projections.Learn More
Read about conversion stories and watch conversion videos with people who have switched to ElectricYacht. Learn the benefits of our products and see what the conversion process is all about first hand from our happy customers.Learn More
Find a Dealer
Please fill out the form at this link “Contact Us” and we will provide a design solution to meet your needs. Find a Dealer/Installer here for assistance in your installation. For Dealer inquiries, see our Contact Page here.Learn More
We appreciate the opportunity to discuss your application.
Let us assist you in designing your system, use the Design Page, Inquiry Contact Form to discuss your specific needs for your boat.
We can then provide a Range vs Speed performance estimate and include projections showing what you can expect from the
optimum EY Quietorque™ or Weekender Hybrid System, Battery Bank alternatives,
and Charging Methods based on your specific requirements.